Monday, November 12, 2012

The Long Awaited Return

The dust has settled. Finally, after several long months, I'm starting to feel my way back into crochet. Remember how I said all my yarn went into storage? Well thanks to a couple of wonderful garage sales I've been able to revive my favorite hobby. Nothing substantial, as I am still technically homeless, but it's a start. Also, you have to check out my Halloween costume, because I'm awesome.

 
Giant canning jar mug cozies. For those times you just need a giant mug of tea.
 
 
Look at my pretty little rug made out of old t-shirts. That's right! Old t-shirts from my husband's various uniforms. I'm most proud of this because I didn't have a pattern, and yet, look how pretty!


Oh and I just realized that the one project I'm super proud of I can't share because it's a Christmas gift to a friend of mine who loves my blog. Sigh. But I can still share my costume!







3 comments:

  1. YAY, you are back!!! You should write up the pattern for that T-shirt rug...it is awesome!!

    And your Halloween costume is the best. Thing. EVER.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it all. Except mine would be a giant mug of hot cocoa, but I'm pretty sure a cozie is needed either way.

    You are fabulous, my friend, and I miss you so much. SO glad you're back to blogging so I can stalk you once again! (You think I'm joking.....)

    LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete