Sunday, October 2, 2011

Self Promotion

I'm sure you've seen when people spell stuff with the periodic table. Even though I'm not a super science nerd I still think it's great! So to promote the first chapter I've posted on Mostly Nerdy Narrative I embroidered my own version of some periodic fun! 


I hope to do another one for Mostly Nerdy Crochet and have that be the new logo, but we'll start with this.


On my new blog you can check out the first chapter to an ongoing urban fantasy story written by none other than me! I'm sure some of you will hate it, but if even a couple of you out there enjoy it then I will be a very happy camper. I aim to post new chapters every other week, with a minimum of once a month. The "book" is not yet completed so I hope you will join me in the process!


P.S. If I screwed up something with the periodic stuff oh well, I'm not all that science savvy anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment