Saturday, September 17, 2011

My Memories Winner

Before I announce the winner I want to preface this by saying that there was some confusion on the entries. Each person was to submit a total of three comments, one comment per approved entry (such as following my blog, liking me on facebook, or telling me which scrap book kit they liked the best). So I compiled an excel sheet with every one's name and the entries they were valid for, even if they didn't leave individual comments. All in all there were 14, some people were in there three times and some just once! (I put them in the excel sheet in the order they were added on the post).


So, thanks to the random number generator of random.org we have a winner!



Congratulations Nicole! I will be emailing you shortly!

I will have a new project to post next weekend. Until then make sure and check out MostlyNerdyNarrative.blogspot.com!

1 comment: