Wednesday, December 29, 2010

More New Stuff!

For those of you out there that have no idea what this thing is: don't worry. I had no clue until I started my research. My brother-in-law is into World of Warcraft and as a Christmas gift I spent hours looking up the cutest creature available from the game. This is a baby murloc. I saw only one pattern for a murloc on the Internet (which I wasn't impressed with) so instead I decided to wing it.

This murloc was crafted by eyeballing the image from the game as a reference. So I really do get the credit this time! (Other than of course the character is owned by the game).





You may have noticed that the background is some lovely fabric that my mother-in-law picked out to make a baby blanket for a friend. She wanted to learn how to make a no-sew fleece blanket, and so together we made this cute little thing. I've made several others in various fabrics on my own.


1 comment:

  1. Oh this is so cute! I wish you had a pattern for it! :)

    ReplyDelete